In episode 7 of Roompact’s series on residence life and education during the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Paul Brown discusses the importance of real-time assessment. Although always a useful exercise, it becomes increasingly important during the COVID-19 pandemic. Being able to get information back quickly to inform daily decisions can allow you to adapt more quickly and more intelligently.
See old (and new) episodes in the series:
- ResLife & Corona Episode 1: How Residential Curriculum Can Help
- ResLife & Corona Episode 2: Practicing Essentialism. What matters most?
- ResLife & Corona Episode 3: Leveraging Technology for Success
- ResLife & Corona Episode 4: How Text Messaging Can Help You Reach Your Students
- ResLife & Corona Episode 5: Are you doing Intentional Conversations? You probably should be.
- ResLife & Corona Episode 6: Are your students career ready?
- ResLife & Corona Episode 7: Real-Time Assessment Informing Real-Time Adjustments to Your Practice