In episode 3 of Roompact’s series on residence life and education during the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Paul Brown discusses trends he’s seeing in the adoption of technology and software tools to help staff navigate this unusual time. He also muses on ways this will impact residence life practice in the future, even when the pandemic is “over.”
Want to learn more about one institutions approach? Check out University of South Florida’s webinar on the topic.
See old (and new) episodes in the series:
- ResLife & Corona Episode 1: How Residential Curriculum Can Help
- ResLife & Corona Episode 2: Practicing Essentialism. What matters most?
- ResLife & Corona Episode 3: Leveraging Technology for Success
- ResLife & Corona Episode 4: How Text Messaging Can Help You Reach Your Students
- ResLife & Corona Episode 5: Are you doing Intentional Conversations? You probably should be.
- ResLife & Corona Episode 6: Are your students career ready?