In episode 6 of Roompact’s series on residence life and education during the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Paul Brown discusses concern about how we can adequately prepare students for careers post-pandemic, particularly for graduating seniors.
- What are the realities of a job search right now?
- How might you adjust your learning objectives?
- How can you partner with career services?
NACE has been at the forefront of answering some of these questions. Check out their COVID-specific resources.
See old (and new) episodes in the series:
- ResLife & Corona Episode 1: How Residential Curriculum Can Help
- ResLife & Corona Episode 2: Practicing Essentialism. What matters most?
- ResLife & Corona Episode 3: Leveraging Technology for Success
- ResLife & Corona Episode 4: How Text Messaging Can Help You Reach Your Students
- ResLife & Corona Episode 5: Are you doing Intentional Conversations? You probably should be.
- ResLife & Corona Episode 6: Are your students career ready?
- ResLife & Corona Episode 7: Real-Time Assessment Informing Real-Time Adjustments to Your Practice