In this episode of Roompact’s ResEdChat, we talk with Crystal about her decades of experience working in Residence Life all the way from her time as a student. She shares reflections about crisis response, setting boundaries, and being able to bring your best self to work.
If you have a topic idea or want to engage in the community discussion, use the hashtag #ResEdChat.
- Crystal Lay, Director of Campus Living & Community Staffing at Northern Arizona University
Listen to the Podcast:
Watch the Video:
More posts by Crystal:
- The Weight and Benefits of Fostering Belonging in ResLife
- Hopes and Fears: Building Community in Residence Life as Covid Recedes
- Residence Life and Diversity: Oil and Water?
- ResLife Mom: Living In, With Children
- The Oxymoron of a “Smooth Transition” in Residence Life
- To All The ResLife Jobs I Have Loved Before
- Giving Ourselves Grace When Working in Student Housing
- Planning Your Pro Dev-o as a Student Housing Professional
Roompact’s ResEdChat podcast highlights cool people who do cool things and talk about cool stuff in residence life and college student housing. If you have a topic idea for an episode, let us know!