Roompact is holding its sixth annual door dec contest! This contest is open to student staff (RAs, CAs, etc.) at schools who currently use Roompact’s software on their campus. Create a door dec with the name “Roompact” on it and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your institutional email address (*.edu) with your name and institution.
By submitting your door dec, you agree that we can post it to our social media channels and display it on our website.
The door decs must be sent by September 30th at 11:59pm local time to be considered.
Each Top 10 Winner will receive a $50 Etsy gift card.
The team at Roompact will judge all submissions and choose ten winners. We will publish a post announcing the winners and highlighting all of your amazing entries.
Roompact attempts to support socially responsible, local, and minority owned businesses to the greatest extent possible. To further this aim, winners in will receive gift cards to Etsy–a site that allows you to order items from independent artisans, crafters and small businesses.
Access our resource page for more ideas and examples of staff-created door decs and bulletin boards.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I submit more than one door dec?
- Unfortunately, no. Only one submission per RA, so send us your best!
- What needs to be on the door dec?
- The name “Roompact” has to be visible on the front of the door dec.
- Can the door dec be collaborative?
- Sure, but if you win you’ll have to split the gift card amongst yourselves.
- When will the results be announced?
- The results will be announced in October once judging is complete.
- How will I be notified if I win?
- You’ll receive an email. We’ll try a few times and if we don’t hear back from you, we’ll have to move on to another winner.
- Does my institution have to be a Roompact client in order for me to participate?
- Yes, unfortunately this is only open to current Roompact schools.