Are your door decs the fairest of them all? It’s time for them to get a little artistic appreciation!
Roompact is holding its second annual door dec contest! Here’s how it goes. Create a door dec with the name “Roompact” on it and mail it in to us with your name, institution, and email address on the back. Or, if your supervisors prefer, they can collect door decs from everyone at your campus and send them in as one big bunch.
The door decs must be postmarked by September 15th to be considered!
The team at Roompact will judge all submissions and choose One Dec to Rule Them All, plus some worthy runners-up. Winners will receive Amazon gift cards as follows:
1st place – $100
2nd place – $50
Honorable mentions – $10
Access our resource page for more ideas and examples of staff-created door decs and bulletin boards.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I submit more than one door dec?
- Unfortunately, no. Only one submission per RA, so send us your best!
- What needs to be on the door dec?
- The name “Roompact” has to be visible on the front of the door dec. On the back of the dec, you must include your name, institution, and email address.
- Does it have to look like that wolf logo?
- Not necessarily! In fact we encourage you to think outside the box. Use any (appropriate) theme and materials you like. Be creative!
- Can the door dec be collaborative?
- Sure, but if you win you’ll have to split the gift card amongst yourselves.
- When will the results be announced?
- The results will be announced in late September once judging is complete.
- How will I be notified if I win?
- You’ll receive an email.
- Does my institution have to be a Roompact client in order for me to participate?
- If you’re from a non-client school and have an awesome dec to share, we’re not going to turn you away! 🙂
- What’s the address to mail them to again?
- Roompact – 350 N Orleans, Suite 9000N, Chicago, IL 60654