On Friday, April 3, ACPA and Roompact co-hosted a webinar to discuss ways residence life departments were utilizing RAs and student staff members to enrage with students and build community while residence hall operations are either closed or otherwise disrupted. The posted recording of the webinar is available for free below, after an initial registration screen. An accompanying live-captioned text document will become available shortly and will be included here. Additional resource links shared in the webinar and by colleagues are included below.
- A companion shared Google Sheet crowdsourcing ideas and responses and providing opportunities to connect with others.
For Roompact Software Users:
- Ace Case on utilizing Roompact’s software for “Building and Maintaining Digital Community Connections“
- Ace Guide on utilizing Roompact’s software for “Campus Emergencies“
Moderated by: Paul Brown; he/him/his; Director of Client Experience; Roompact
- Bryan C. Botts; he/him/his; Associate Director, Residential Learning; NC State University
- Justin Bruchey; he/him/his; Coordinator of Student & Community Advocacy; University of Delaware
- Julie Leos; she/her/hers; Assistant Dean of Students and Director for Residential Education; University of South Florida
- Christina Stauffer; she/her/hers; Associate Director for Student Engagement and Assessment; University of Delaware