We’re really excited.
Roompact is officially “on duty.”
After a lot of hard work, we’re ready to re-launch our blog presence. Our hope is that this blog will serve as a professional development resource for our colleagues in residence life and housing. We believe that, as partners in enhancing residential student learning, it is our duty to contribute to and help advance knowledge in the field. This blog is one vehicle by which we hope to accomplish this.
Who’s behind this?
Matt Unger… Paul Gordon Brown… Christian Charukiewicz… Dan Statter… and many more are (and will be) contributing to this blog relaunch.
So what can you expect from this blog?
- Research and high impact practices in residential life and education.
- Ideas on how to build a residential learning model or curriculum on your campus.
- Perspectives on integrating technology into student affairs and college student educator practice.
- Opinions and thought-provoking pieces on hot topics in the field.
- Insights into what it’s like to work at a HigherEdTech/ResEdTech start-up.
- News and updates on the Roompact company, software, and team.
Whether your campus uses our software or not, we aim to offer a resource that is accessible to everyone-both writers and readers. Members of team will be writing most of the posts, but we’re always looking for interesting ideas, voices, and perspectives in the field. If you’re interested in contributing, or have a topic you want us to explore, give us a shout and we’ll see what we can create together.